2020 Gala & Auction
March 14, 2020 @ 5:00PM — 9:00PM Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Help us celebrate the youth, veterans, and animals who find hope at Animals as Natural Therapy. Enjoy champagne, live & silent auctions, a dessert dash, party games, and more!
HOPE IS FOUND ON STABLE GROUND
Join us to honor 21 years of hope & healing at Animals as Natural Therapy!
Enjoy a live & silent auction, fun party games, plated dinner, a dessert dash, special animal guests, and a moving program! Tickets include a cocktail hour with champagne & non-alcoholic beverages, and delicious appetizers while you peruse the silent auction.
With your help, we raise critical funds that support our equine-assisted mental & behavioral health programs, allowing us to offer scholarships that keep the cost to families low. These funds also support the care of our 13 therapy horses & other resced farm animals.
Since 1999, Animals as Natural Therapy has helped thousands of youth and adults find healing through rescued horses and other animals.
In 2019 alone, Animals as Natural Therapy:
- Served 10 veterans & their families (over 560 hours)
- Visited 1770+ elders around Whatcom County with animals & youth volunteers
- Empowered 252 at-risk & struggling youth with the tools and confidence they need to live healthy lives
- Earned EQUUS Foundation "Guardian" status for our work with rescued horses
- Relied on over 7000 volunteer hours to run our programs, events, and office
- Awarded 2019 Nonprofit of the Year by the Bellingham Chamber of Commerce!